Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips Troy's Top 10 Nip-Slips

Eh

Unfortunately the Everquest nerd was entirely too accurate. You should have dumbed it down. Very funny.

The rest sucked. And Lindsey Lohan is obviously a slut after seeing that. She isn't even 18 yet, is she?

The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

Unbelievable!

I didn't think you could possibly come up with anything as good as the first 3, but once again you have done it. This is just as good as episode 3, possibly better. I love the comedy in this. The premise is borrowed from "That's My Bush!" but this series says stuff that the now-canceled show never would have the balls to say.

Dubyaspeak.com reveals the stupidity of Bush. Elect Howard Dean in 2004.

NOW GET WORKING ON A SEQUEL!!! I know you said you want to take a break from the george bush show for a while, so do a 700 Club sequel! Or do a George Bush Show that featured Pat Robertson.

Taco-Man hates the RIAA Taco-Man hates the RIAA

One of the best movies on Newgrounds. Now get making on a George Bush Show and 700 Club sequels dammit!

Peanut Butter&Crazy Times Peanut Butter&Crazy Times

IT'S PEANUT BUTTA JELLAY TIME!!!

W00T!!! PBJ deserves it's own collection.

For Damon For Damon

RasberryClock Lives

RasberryClock can not die.

Jason vs. Sadako Jason vs. Sadako

No longer a part of the clock crew?

You never were.

RadishAttack responds:

What the fucking hell...?

Well, it's good to see a member of the Clock Crew further adding to the reason I left... You've all become hateful bastards. Be proud of yourself. You've destroyed all hope I ever had in the Clock Crew

I left on good terms... I still loved the Crew until yesterday. Now if you want to pull this shit... well... Guess I won't be coming back at all now.

Go fuck yourself, Mushroom

The Portal Outtakes The Portal Outtakes

As I said in my review for the portal.... RESPOND!

Did you get the idea to use that crazy music when Goatse shows up, from my movie "ENTER THE MATRIX"? Please respond =)

mrsimon responds:

Nope.

Orange's Sandwhich Orange's Sandwhich

ROFLMAO

I laughed my ass off when you showed BananaLock jacking his banana dick. That was hilarious!

WERD WERD

This was hilarious

Hilarious. Great job.

Clock Day 2003 Teaser Clock Day 2003 Teaser

:'(

StrawberryClock is dead. He was crucified but he died to save the clock crew. Click on my profile to read his last words. It brings tears to my eyes.

We will defeat the evil Lock Legion. We will defeat them...